Renew Your Security Guard Card
NJ SORA Training, The Best Value in Security Guard Training!
Renewal Only $40 (one-day class)
If your SORA Card is due to expire in 2018, RENEW NOW! It can take up to 4 weeks for the renewals to be processed by the NJ State Police.
Our Class Dates:
Wed, Nov. 28
Wed, Dec. 5
Sat, Dec. 15
Sat, Jan. 12, 2019
Wed, Jan. 30, 2019
Sat, Feb 9, 2019
Sat, Feb 23, 2019
You can take your renewal class up to three months (90 days) before your card expires.
Payment can be made by:
- Cash or Money Order on the day of the class
- Credit or Debit Card using the Paypal click here
Register by email using the form below.
Time: 3:00 pm
Location: MEADOWLANDS PLAZA HOTEL
40 WOOD AVENUE
SECAUCUS, NJ 07094
Reserve a seat, Register Now!
Use this handy form to sign up online. Once submitted, wait for the confirmation message to appear on your screen, it will provide you with information you need for the class. All fields * required.
We Accept Payments Online
We use Paypal to keep your credit and debit card transactions safe and secure. You don’t need a Paypal account to pay online and you will always receive a receipt regardless of payment method. We accept the following cards:
Mandatory Requirements for SORA Renewal Class:
- Click here to re-register with the NJ State Police. The NJSP charges $77.00 for the six-digit Registration Number.
Bring your new Registration Number the day of the class.
If you need help getting the Registration Number from the NJ State Police we can help you register on the day of the class.
- Students must bring one photo ID. Bring your current NJ SORA Card to the class as your photo ID.
- Bring a money order or cash for $40.00 If you want to pay by credit card, please use the Pay Now button on this page.
- A note pad and pen will be provided.
- Casual dress is suggested