LADD Security offers students the best security guard training in New Jersey and helps students find jobs.
Recent job offering posted on October 30, 2019
FAPS, Inc. is a Large Automotive Processing Facility Located in Port Newark, New Jersey. Several openings for Security Guards.
- Hourly rate of $14/hr.
- Great benefits
- Full time position
- Shifts: 6am-2pm; 2pm-10pm; 10pm-6am
- Guard interior and exterior of buildings.
- Patrol parking lots and operate electronic gates.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Watch for irregular activity throughout the facility
- Provide assistance to customers and visitors touring the facility in a courteous and professional manner
- Must have oral and written skills.
- Must be dependable and on time getting to work, own their own vehicle and have a clean police record.
- Must be able to work all shifts available, 24/7
- 6am – 2pm
- 2pm – 10 pm
- 10pm – 6am
- Must be able to pass Physical Fit Test.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
**Only those who meet the requirements will be given an application**
To apply, call Human Resources at (973) 589-5656 ext. 2247 M-F 9am – 12pm
Security Professional for Secaucus, NJ!
WE ARE HIRING FOR TALENTED SECURITY PROFESSIONALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND BECOME A PART OF OUR SECAUCUS, NJ FAMILY!!
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
- This position is located in SECAUCUS, NEW JERSEY but will require an onsite interview at our BRONX, NY office!
- FULL-TIME or PART-TIME -MUST HAVE AVAILABILITY TO WORK WEEKENDS AND BETWEEN 7AM to 5PM o r OVERNIGHTS -12AM TO 8AM - 7 DAYS A WEEK.
- MUST HAVE 3 YEARS OF VERIFIABLE SECURITY GUARD, MILITARY OR PRIOR EMT EXPERIENCE!WE OFFER BENEFITS:Pay Rate: $12.00 – $12.50 hourly (based on experience and qualifications)Healthcare Package & 401(k) PlanJohnson Security Bureau, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. provides equal consideration for employment under the law without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or marital status.PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: WWW.JOHNSONSECURITYBUREAU.COM -Join Our Team
Recent job offering posted on October 8, 2019
Metro One LPSG is Hiring
Contact Vincent Velardo Talent Specialist, Operations who is a former Ladd Security student.
Metro One LPSG | New Jersey
2810 Morris Ave
Union, NJ, 07083
Vvelardo@metroonelpsg.com | www.metroonelpsg.com
Recent job offerings posted on June 17, 2019
LADD Security is hiring security personnel for a construction site immediately.
FOR SUSSEX COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
- 3 shifts available, 8-4, 4-12, 12-8
- 7 days a week
- Competitive hourly rate
Contact us by email for more information and to apply: email@example.com.
Cambridge Security is currently staffing for the upcoming Rutgers Football season. Attached is their schedule of “7” home football games.
It is a great way for NEW or Re-Certified” security guards to experience the BIG 10 atmosphere of College Football and earn good pay ($18.00 per hour) while doing it.
Cambridge Security also gives a $50 Bonus to all workers who attend all “7” home games at the end of the season and in time for the Holiday Season. We also offer game bonuses to show our appreciation to our staff there.
Be sure to mention LADD Security was your training school when you apply!
To apply contact:
Mr. Charles A. Trucillo
Cambridge Security Services
90 Mulberry Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Tel. 973-566-9400, 215