Metlife Stadium Safety Services
If you are interested in applying for a part-time Safety Services position at MetLife Stadium to work during NFL games, concerts, and other major events: Please review the below job requirements.
- Respond to the below email address with your name and phone number.
RESPOND TO: email@example.com with NAME and PHONE NUMBER.
- 18 Years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED
- Possess a valid, current Driver’s License – must bring with you or interview will not be conducted
- Able to work flexible shifts, weekends, and holidays (approximately 30 major events a year)
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Able to tolerate hot, cold, and wet weather conditions
- Able to ascend/descend stairs at MetLife Stadium
- Able to tolerate working at heights up to 190 feet
- Able to tolerate loud noise during concerts and shows
- Able to respond to medical emergency situations
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing
- Ability to pass an extensive criminal background check including local, state, federal records